Technical System Requirements
ZoomGrants™ works on any browser on any operating system at any time.
The only thing required for using ZoomGrants™ is a browser with an Internet connection. This means you and your users will have 24x7x365 access to your grant programs from any web-enabled location in the world.
Installing ZoomGrants™ requires only one line of HTML to either embed on your website inside an iframe, or simply link to your application. No software will be installed on your servers.
There are several security measures in place that ensure the protection and availability of your data, ranging from the user level to the server level, and even the physical location of the servers.
First, all users are required to login with their own userid and password, giving them access only to the information that they are authorized to access. Once logged in, they are automatically logged out after a period of inactivity.
Next, all pages and data transfers are encrypted using our Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate. While this will encrypt data transfers for you and your users, it would require that the pages on your website also be encrypted if you choose to embed your application on your site.
Finally, the datacenter where everything is housed has significant security and redundancy features in place, including:
- Multiple SAS 70 Type II Certified data centers
- Parallel, redundant, multi-tiered network architecture
- Multiple Tier 1 telecom providers and direct Internet connections
- Complete redundancy in supplying data center power to servers and HVAC
- 24x7x365 redundant monitoring from multiple locations
- State-of-the-art network monitoring software
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack response
- Secured physical entrances/exits
- Nightly security updates