Need business assistance or help filling out this application? The Nevada Small Business Development Center is partnering with the Nevada Association of Counties to provide help to businesses that may need it. Request free and confidential assistance at www.nevadasbdc.org or call 800-240-7094 to make an appointment with a counselor through one of their 13 statewide locations.
Application Period is September 8, 2020 thorugh October 6, 2020, subject to funding availability
NOTE: ZoomGrants will work in any language. Just set browser to specific language and it will be translated
ONE Application under each Corporate Structure can apply for these Funds
Eligible Grant Uses for ALL Participating Counties: Working capital (rent, inventory, payroll portion not covered by PPP, etc.), Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Protective Retrofits
Grant Award Size: Varies by County, Size of Business and Use of Funds
Douglas, Lincoln, Lyon and Unincorporated Washoe Counties:
PPE Grants - Businesses up to 50 employees can receive funds up to $5,000 based on eligible receipts for items already purchased
Up to $5,000 supported by invoices for businesses up to 50 employees or less.
If you receive the State of Nevada GOED Grant for Commercial Rental Assistance, you may not use these any of these funds on the same rent payment.
- Business that received SBA funding (EIDL & PPP) can apply
- Must have an active State of Nevada business license
- Must have an active Local County, City or Town business licenses for Elko County, Lincoln County, Lyon County, Storey County, Nye County or Unincorporated Washoe County. Douglas County and White Pine County do not require this item
- Must have been in business for at least 6 months prior to March 15, 2020
- Summary of business operations prior to COVID-19 and what has happened to date. This must show that there has been a financial hardship, through a monthly 2020 Profit & Loss Statement (P&L) Statement or a P&L comparison to 2019 at the same time period
- Homebase of the business operations needs to be within the granting County with grant funds being spent on operations within the County
- Businesses must submit a plan of how it intends to use the funds to complete this (please provide detail under Uses of Funds tab)
These Grant Funds are first come, first serve based on business need and are subject to availability
Applications Process: Must submit via ZoomGrants
If you are having trouble submitting your application due to issues with an address / ein / or other technical issues, please reach out to the ZoomGrants teach support. They can be contacted by clicking the 'Help' button in the upper right hand corner of your account, or emailing email@example.com. Please make sure to provide the name of the program and your application name and number in order for them to help.