With gratitude to our generous donors, UCHealth Northern Colorado Foundation and Longs Peak Hospital Foundation are pleased to open the application for the 2020-2021 employee scholarship program. The program supports academic pursuits toward certification, licensure, associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, or doctorate programs. Applicants will be considered for all scholarships for which they are eligible. Awards range from $500 to $2,000. Application open May 1-July 30, 2020.
UCHealth Northern Colorado Foundation and Longs Peak Hospital Foundation Employee Scholarship Program.
- UCHealth employees serving the following hospitals and affiliated clinics: Broomfield Hospital | GH | LPH | MCR | PVH
- Full-time and part-time permanent employees with a minimum of one year of service to UCHealth, and relief employees with a minimum of two years of service to UCHealth.
- Employees in good standing.
- Application open May 1–July 30.
- Award notification made mid-August.
Complete online application, including current unofficial transcript and one letter of recommendation.
QUESTIONS? Contact Lyndsey Hertz, 970.237.7408 or Lyndsey.Hertz@uchealth.org.