You must be logged in to apply.  New ZoomGrants™ Account
City of Canton Department of Development
Community Development Department
Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Request For Proposals FY 2021
CLOSED  Deadline  2/5/2021
View Open Programs  |  Hide DescriptionHide RequirementsShow RestrictionsHide LibraryContact Admin

Description  [hide this]

Welcome to the City of Canton's Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program FY 2021 Request for Proposals (RFP)

The City of Canton is a federal entitlement community and receives an annual allocation of CDBG funding from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to fund activities that primarily benefit low- and moderate-income (LMI) residents of Canton, provide decent housing, a suitable living environment or expand economic opportunities.

Beginning on December 22, 2020, the City of Canton will be accepting applications for the CDBG FY 2021 RFP through January 20, 2021.   Eligible applicants include governmental agencies, non-profit agencies, and for-profit entities.  Requests from individuals will not be accepted.  Please know there will be NO SUMMER CAMP FUNDING FY 2021.


Requirements  [hide this]

Request For Proposal

An application is required for each proposed project/activity.  There is no limit on the number of applications submitted by each applicant.

Complete Application

You must complete all information requested under the SUMMARY, APPLICATION QUESTIONS, BUDGET, PROJECT TIMELINE, and DOCUMENTS tabs.  If information is incomplete, you will not be able to submit your application.

Program Requirements

Recipients must abide by the requirements detailed in the Federal Register part II; Code of Federal Regulations Title 24, Housing and Urban Development and Title 42, Public Health, and 2 CFR 200 (cost principles and audits of non-profit organizations); regulations related to lead-based paint hazards, and other applicable federal and state regulations.  Additional requirements, including reporting requirements, may be communicated prior to executing a grant agreement. 





Library  [hide this]
Description File Name Date Uploaded File Type
Eastside NRSA Map EastsideNRSAcropped_1.JPG 11/9/2020 12:30:15 PM JPG
Central NRSA Map CentralNRSA_2.JPG 11/9/2020 12:31:02 PM JPG
NRSA by Ward Wards-NRSA.pdf 11/9/2020 12:31:30 PM PDF
Bidder and Contractor Employment Practices Report CityofCantonEEOforms.doc 12/21/2020 7:52:24 AM DOC
City Affidavit affidavitattachmentIII.doc 12/22/2020 7:13:40 AM DOC
Handicap Accessibility Statement HandicappedAccessibilityStatement.docx 1/7/2021 5:55:37 AM DOCX

USD$ 0.00 requested
Application Status: Not Submitted

You must be logged in to begin.
Summary Application Questions Budget Project Timeline Documents Activity Log

Summary (answers are saved automatically when you move to another field)
Instructions Show/Hide

Fill out this summary in its entirety. If information is incomplete, you will not be able to submit your application. You must complete all information requested under the SUMMARY, PRE-APPLICATION, APPLICATION QUESTIONS, BUDGET PROJECT TIMELINE, and DOCUMENTS tabs. Please provide the following information for your organization. As an Applicant in the ZoomGrants system, you will only have to complete this information once. Your information will be saved for all other applications submitted through the ZoomGrants system. Frequently Asked Questions What is an EIN? The Employer Identification Number (EIN), also known as the Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) or the Federal Tax Identification Number, is a unique nine-digit number assigned by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to business entities operating in the United States for the purposes of identification. How do I get a DUNS number? The DUNS number is determined by the Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS). This number is a unique identifier used in reporting under the Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency act (FFATA), which requires the federal Office of Management and Budget (OMB) to maintain a single, searchable website that contains information on all Federal spending awards. As a condition of receiving federal funding, you are required to provide a DUNS number, which you will then need in order to be able to obtain a CAGE Code (see below). If your organization does not yet have a DUNS number (or if it is unknown) visit the Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) website or call 1-866-705-5711 to register or search for a DUNS number. What is a SAM CAGE Code and how do I get one? SAM stands for System for Award Management, which is the primary registrant database for the U.S. Federal Government. SAM collects, validates, stores and disseminates data in support of agency acquisition missions. Every organization receiving federal funds must be registered in SAM. Your Cage Code identifies and helps verify your current registration in SAM, which must be updated annually. For more SAM Registration information Click Here or go to Registering for a DUNS number and in is free of charge. If you encounter any organizations or websites soliciting a fee or charge to acquire a DUNS number or to charge you for registering in it is likely a scam or fraudulent!

Project/Activity Name
Amount Requested

Applicant Information

First Name
Last Name
Organization Information
(changes to this data will be reflected on all other applications for this organization)

Create an Organization