1 Create a ZoomGrants™ account (below) or log in to your existing account (above) 2 Select a Program to apply for, then click the Apply button to get started 3 Answer the questions and/or fill in the fields in each tab 4 If necessary, upload any requested documents 5 Submit your application and wait for a decision 6 If you are selected to receive funding, you might be required to submit invoices or reports through your application
Answers are saved automatically when you leave each field.
Turn SPELL-CHECKING on. Your browser probably has it, might as well use it.
Copying/pasting data works best when you are pasting UNFORMATTED text. (Bullets and other special characters do not transfer and are usually replaced with question marks.)
When you paste data into a field, the character count will be inaccurate until you add/delete at least one character.
Log out and come back at any time to continue your work, but be sure to finish and submit before the deadline.
By entering your initials here you certify this submission truthfully and accurately represents your application and is hereby submitted for review. Submission of this application does not, in any way, guarantee that your application will yield a favorable result.
Submission of this application also
indicates your agreement to the
of using ZoomGrants™.
Some fields are still empty...
must first create a new account or
login to an existing account to save
Only for-profit consumer-facing, small retail businesses with a licensed location in DC are eligible for Robust Retail Citywide Grants. Home-based and non-profit businesses are not eligible for this grant opportunity.
Name Your Application
(changes to this data will be reflected on all other applications for this organization)
Create an Organization
Additional Contacts for this Application Additional Contacts will be copied on all emails sent to the application owner regarding this application. Enter ONLY email addresses separated by a comma. No names. No titles. No phone numbers.
Required Eligibility Documentation
(answers are saved automatically when you move to another field)
To be eligible, businesses must submit all required documentation in advance of an application being scored for a single eligible business with a valid business license.
Applicants who complete eligibility documentation by February 15, 2020 or March 1, 2020 will receive a courtesy review of their eligibility.
Failure to upload all required documentation will mean that your application will not be scored. Judging review panel members will not review eligibility documentation. This information will only be reviewed by DSLBD staff for the purpose of eligibility determinations.
The final deadline to submit is March 15, 2020, at 2 pm. No Exceptions.
1. Provide your active business license number from the Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs as a retail business in DC. Only applicants with an active DC business license for a retail location are eligible. Please upload in the document upload section below.
2. Do you attest that the business is small per the DC Certified Business Enterprise Guidelines? https://dslbd.dc.gov/page/certification-faqs Only DC small businesses are eligible.
3. What proof are you submitted that you have general liability insurance for the licensed retail location of your business? Only applicants with active general liability insurance are eligible. Upload documentation below.
4. Do you have a current and valid W-9 for the applicant business? Only applicants with a valid and current IRS W9 form are eligible. Current is 2018 or later. Upload documentation below.
5. Have you completed a DC Office of Contract's and Procurement Master Supplier Form (MSF) available for download in the library? Only businesses that complete a Master Supplier Form (including the ARIBA supplier number) are eligible for this grant. Upload documentation below.
6. Is the business already registered in the DC Procurement Automated Support System (PASS) to allow you to invoice DC government? If your business is not yet registered in PASS awarded grantees will be registered to receive payment.
7. What financial documents are you submitting for the business? All eligible applicants must submit either an income statement/ profit and loss statement and/or a business balance sheet for the business that is no more than 1 year old.
8. Provide your FEIN number.
9. Provide your DUNS number. DUN & Bradstreet Number (https://www.dnb.com/duns-number/get-a-duns.html)
10. Provide your ARIBA (ANID on Master Supplier Form) ARIBA Supplier Number (https://service.ariba.com/Supplier.aw)
The Reporting Sections will be for completing several items related to accepting the award, finalizing contingencies, registering an ACH form for electronic payment, submitting a signed grant agreement, submitting monthly statuses, and submitting a final report after the end of the grant period.