1 Create a ZoomGrants™ account (below) or log in to your existing account (above) 2 Select a Program to apply for, then click the Apply button to get started 3 Answer the questions and/or fill in the fields in each tab 4 If necessary, upload any requested documents 5 Submit your application and wait for a decision 6 If you are selected to receive funding, you might be required to submit invoices or reports through your application
Answers are saved automatically when you leave each field.
Turn SPELL-CHECKING on. Your browser probably has it, might as well use it.
Copying/pasting data works best when you are pasting UNFORMATTED text. (Bullets and other special characters do not transfer and are usually replaced with question marks.)
When you paste data into a field, the character count will be inaccurate until you add/delete at least one character.
Log out and come back at any time to continue your work, but be sure to finish and submit before the deadline.
I am a grant writing professional who is easy to work with and has a long history of success with winning grant awards. Clients appreciate my familiarity with ZoomGrants and my ability to create a concise and compelling case for their programs.
Eligibility: State and Local Units of Government, such as Law Enforcement Agencies, Jails, Prisons, Detention Facilities, and other local organizations
*The review panel will accept limited grant applications from non-profit organizations representing statewide associations of local law enforcement. In addition, non-profit organizations must demonstrate how the grant will address statewide priorities.
The majority of the CESF will be made available to local units of governments and other eligible local agencies through a competitive Request for Application process developed by the DCJ.
Priority Funding Areas
Non-congregate housing for in-custody releases with no housing plan.
Protections for Incarcerated people and staff working in those areas.
Communication and community engagement tools to improve communication between law enforcement and community.
Systems to track and support adults and/or juveniles released or diverted from incarceration.
Other Allowable Items
To support both state and local governments/agencies via a broad range of criminal justice and law enforcement activities to prevent, prepare and respond to the coronavirus.
Overtime, hiring personnel, training
equipment and supplies
travel expenses related to the distribution of COVID related resources
addressing the medical needs of inmates in local, jails, and detention centers
addressing transitional housing needs for the criminal justice and juvenile justice population
and/or any other COVID-19 related expense.
Applications will be reviewed by a panel of representatives involved in the response to the COVID crisis as well as representatives from the Juvenile Assistance Grants Board and the Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention Board.
By entering your initials here you certify this submission truthfully and accurately represents your application and is hereby submitted for review. Submission of this application does not, in any way, guarantee that your application will yield a favorable result.
Submission of this application also
indicates your agreement to the
of using ZoomGrants™.
* 1. I certify that I am authorized to submit this application on behalf of the agency. * 2. I certify all information contained in the application is accurate. * 3. I acknowledge that any resulting contract and grant award will include significant state requirements that will have to be adhered to during the grant period. * 4. I have added "firstname.lastname@example.org" as a collaborator to this application.
Some fields are still empty...
must first create a new account or
login to an existing account to save
DCJ must collect and validate additional organizational information prior to contracting of approved Grants. It is critical have the correct legal entity information. Incorrect information could cause delays in processing of the Grant Agreement and/or payment processing.
1. Legal Entity Name Enter the Legal Entity Name here. If your agency is a DBA, the Legal name will be different than the Applicant Name. If your agency is NOT a DBA, then the Applicant Name and Legal Entity Name will be the same.
2. Legal Entity Physical Address Enter the Legal Entity Street Address, City, State, Zip + 4 (e.g. 700 Kipling Street, Suite 1000, Lakewood, CO 80215-8957)
3. Are you a Colorado State Agency? (e.g. Colorado Department of Revenue, Colorado Department of Corrections, Colorado Department of Public Safety, etc.)
4. Legal Entity County Enter the County of your legal entity address
Tables 1-2 below will be combined with other questions from the Application to create a complete Statement of Work and Budget. The text boxes are to the very right of your screen. You may expand those boxes by dragging the bottom right hand corner of each box.
SKIP to budget section if purchase of goods, equipment, or basic gear ONLY
Goals & Outcomes: These are the elements against which the project will be evaluated and which will be used to report quarterly and final progress. Using the format below; provide project/program goal(s), outcome(s), measurement(s) and timeframe(s). See instructions for further information.
Each position must be listed separately and be accompanied by a description that provides justification for the amount requested and details the basis for determining the cost of each position. For each position, explain how the salary and fringe benefit rates were determined. See instructions for further information. OT = Overtime
Each item must be listed and be accompanied by a description that provides justification for the budget items and details the basis for determining the cost of each item. See instructions for further information.
If you will be/are receiving other CESF funding, complete the table listing each anticipated and/or received CESF grant award (provide the grant number, the amount of federal funds awarded, the project title, purpose area and grant period).
Follow the Reporting Schedule listed under Grant Agreement to determine which reports you should submit. If you need more "Report Tabs" contact your Grant Manager and they can be added for you. Select the Report type in question 1, the answer to this question will hide questions not relevant to the each report. Some forms will be attached, while others (1-A & 1-B) will be completed within the system itself. The most recent form templates may be found at: http://dcj.state.co.us/home/grants/dcj-common-reporting-forms Check this site often to ensure you are using the most recent form.
Report Totals 0
Answers must be entered on the individual Report tabs.
If you recently edited an answer, then Refresh Page to see updated answers here. 1. Type of Report is this? (DO NOT CHANGE THIS RESPONSE)
Financial Report (DCJ Form 1-A) - Quarterly
Financial Report (DCJ Form 1-A) - Final
Statistical and Narrative Report (DCJ Form 2) - Quarterly
Statistical and Narrative Report (DCJ Form 2) - Final
Program Income Report (DCJ Form 1-B) - Quarterly
Program Income Report (DCJ Form 1-B) - Final
2. Reporting Period (DO NOT CHANGE THIS RESPONSE)
07-01-2019 to 09-30-2019
10-01-2019 to 12-31-2019
01-01-2020 to 03-31-2020
04-01-2020 to 06-30-2020
07-01-2020 to 09-30-2020
10-01-2020 to 12-31-2020
3. Prepared By: -Text questions are not calculated-
4. Prepared By Phone Number: -Text questions are not calculated-
5. Is this report a Quarterly AND Final Report
6. Expenditures This Quarter - Award
(B) Personnel Expenditures
(B) Supplies & Operating Expenditures
(B) Travel Expenditures
(B) Consultants/Contracts Expenditures
(B) Indirect Expenditures
7. Financial Officer: I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, this report is correct and complete, and that all expenditures and unpaid obligations are for the purposes set forth in the grant award documents. -Text questions are not calculated-
8. Project Director: I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, this report is correct and complete, and that all expenditures and unpaid obligations are for the purposes set forth in the grant award documents. -Text questions are not calculated-
9. PROJECT INCOME RECEIPT AND EXPENDITURE
1. PROJECT INCOME BALANCE at Beginning of Quarter(Line 4 from previous report)
2_a1. RECEIPTS/INCOME THIS QUARTER, BY SOURCE (Client Fees)
2_a2. RECEIPTS/INCOME THIS QUARTER, BY SOURCE (Registration Fees)
2_b. RECEIPTS/INCOME THIS QUARTER, BY SOURCE (Other)
2_Total_ RECEIPTS/INCOME THIS QUARTER
3. TOTAL EXPENDITURES OF PROJECT INCOME THIS QUARTER
4. BALANCE END OF QUARTER [(1+2) - 3 = 4]
10. Financial Officer: I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, this report is correct and complete, all the expenditures were made within the guidelines of the funding source. -Text questions are not calculated-
11. Project Director: I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, this report is correct and complete, all the expenditures were made within the guidelines of the funding source. -Text questions are not calculated-