Commerce’s Digital Navigator Program has opened a new funding round for digital equity and navigation services intended for Washington residents and households with limited access to services. Applications are due by August 13, 2023, Thursday by midnight.
- Eligible applicants must be a Consortium, for the purpose of this funding, consortium is defined as a minimum of three separate entities.
- Funding Source: SB5187
- Proviso: Funding is to provide digital navigator services, devices, and subscriptions.These services must include, but are not limited to, one-on-one assistance for people with limited access to services, including individuals seeking work, students seeking digital technical support, families supporting students, English language learners, Medicaid clients, people experiencing poverty, and seniors.
- Funding requests may not exceed $14.5 million per fiscal year.
- Period of performance in fiscal year 2024 is September 1, 2023 to June 30, 2024.
- Year two funding in fiscal year 2025 is dependent upon Commerce - BB DE review and approval of year one outcomes, timely deliverables, and year two (approximately July 1, 2024 to June 30, 2025) work plan and budget.