You must be logged in to apply.  New ZoomGrants™ Account
City of Goleta

2022 - 2023 Goleta City Grant Application
CLOSED  Deadline  2/22/2022
View Open Programs  |  Show DescriptionHide RequirementsHide RestrictionsContact Admin

Requirements  [hide this]

If questions arise during the Grant Funding Review Committee meetings, staff will contact the listed grant contact via phone and/or email. Applicants will be allowed to respond and that response will be shared with the review committee at a subsequent meeting.

Pertaining to the City Grant Program, eligible activities include:

1) Civic projects or services sponsored by Goleta community organizations

2) Cultural activities (e.g. music, art, dance, recreation, etc.)

3) Educational programs

4) Special events

5) Regional projects of benefit to Goleta residents

6) Public services (e.g. senior services, youth programs, health services, etc.)

Restrictions  [hide this]

Grant funds shall not be used for political campaigning purposes or activities. Grant recipients (and affiliates) shall not endorse, fundraise, campaign or otherwise support or oppose a candidate for a City of Goleta elected office. Furthermore, grant funds shall not be used for religious activities.

Library  [hide this]

USD$ 0.00 requested
Application Status: Not Submitted

You must be logged in to begin.
Summary Application Questions Program or Event Budget Documents Activity Log

Summary (answers are saved automatically when you move to another field)
Instructions Show/Hide

Please provide the following information for your organization. As an applicant in the ZoomGrants system, you will only have to complete this information once. Your information will be saved for all other applications submitted through the ZoomGrants system. Frequently Asked Questions What is an EIN? The Employer Identification Number (EIN), also known as the Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) or the Federal Tax Identification Number, is a unique nine-digit number assigned by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to business entities operating in the United States for the purposes of identification. How do I get a DUNS number? The DUNS number is determined by the Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS). This number is a unique identifier used in reporting under the Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency act (FFATA), which requires the federal Office of Management and Budget (OMB) to maintain a single, searchable website that contains information on all Federal spending awards. As a condition of receiving federal funding, you are required to provide a DUNS number, which you will then need in order to be able to obtain a CAGE Code (see below). If your organization does not yet have a DUNS number (or if it is unknown) visit the Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) website or call 1-866-705-5711 to register or search for a DUNS number. What is a SAM CAGE Code and how do I get one? SAM stands for System for Award Management, which is the primary registrant database for the U.S. Federal Government. SAM collects, validates, stores and disseminates data in support of agency acquisition missions. Every organization receiving federal funds must be registered in SAM. Your Cage Code identifies and helps verify your current registration in SAM, which must be updated annually. For more SAM Registration information Click Here or go to Registering for a DUNS number and in is free of charge. If you encounter any organizations or websites soliciting a fee or charge to acquire a DUNS number or to charge you for registering in it is likely a scam or fraudulent!

Application Title/Project Name
Amount Requested
What is minimum amount that would benefit your organization's project?

Applicant Information

First Name
Last Name
Organization Information
(changes to this data will be reflected on all other applications for this organization)

Create an Organization